Admissions into the clinic
On arrival, please report to reception before unloading the horse to sign any consent forms. Please read through the information and if you have any questions please contact one of our branches.
If you think you are running late, please let us know.
What to bring
Upon admission to the practice for a procedure, your horse will receive the best possible care and attention from our dedicated vets, nurses and grooms.
Please remember to bring the following items for admission to the practice:
- Your horse’s passport (this is a legal requirement)
- Any drugs/supplements that you require your horse to have whilst with us
- Any feed that you wish your horse to have during their stay
- Appropriate rugs if your horse is staying with us
- A copy of your insurance claim form if applicable, with the owner’s section complete.
If you are uncertain of any insurance matters, please speak to a member of our reception team before your appointment.
You may leave any rugs you wish your horse to wear during their stay. We will label your horse’s belongings and store them securely ready for you to take home with you upon discharge.
Please specify on admission if your horse requires any specific care or any other information you think we need to know to enable us to look after your horse to the highest standard.