Foaling your mare can be a worrying time, but you can be reassured that when she is with the Minster Equine Clinic, she is in very experienced hands. Minster Equine clinic offers a comprehensive foaling service at our purpose built clinic where your mare will be monitored 24 hours daily. An experienced veterinary surgeon will always be present to assist your mare during foaling.
- Dedicated foaling boxes with heat lamps for foals
- CCTV cameras to allow for round the clock monitoring
- On-site accommodation for our team to ensure 24 hour monitoring
- Individual paddock turn out and stable livery
- Transport available to our associates at Rainbow Equine Hospital if surgical intervention is required.
What to do next?
Call the office on 01904 788840 to book your mare in. We advise that a mare should be brought to us two to four weeks before her foaling date and that she stays for 2 weeks after the foal has arrived.